Work with Nutri Health
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Health Counsellor
| Designation:|| Health Counsellor|
| Job Location:|| Okhla Phase-III,New Delhi|
| Devision/Department:|| Sales & Operations|
| Reports to:|| Team Leader|
Experience: 0-1 yr
Qualification: BBA Graduates only
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Interact with the customers to build relationship with them by awareness of our services, brand, and diet process flow and their endeavour to convert them to enrol in our services. They play a crucial role to enhance the revenue with new and old customers.
Task & Responsibilities:
Daily contact with customers on the phone and through Emails and SMS
Follow up of Enquiries from various sources like Local Search Engines like (Just Dial), Advertisements, Sales & Promotion Activities, etc.
Take appointments and handle customer enquiries
Booking clients appointment with doctors and dietician
Achieve the monthly Targets (Revenue)
Prepare MIS Report and Sales Data
Co-ordinate with Sales and Corporate Team for Lead Generation
Check and respond to incoming Call and emails
Assist with marketing activities where required
Good spoken and written in English and Hindi
Knowledge of sales and relationship building process
Must be able to work accurately, under pressure, to meet strict deadlines
Excellent interpersonal skill
Proficient with computers including word, excel and PowerPoint
Committed, enthusiastic team player
To apply send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dieticians and nutritionists plan food and nutrition programs based upon the blood group, blood test, medical history and other factor of each individual customer to help them attain the physical well being. They help prevent and treat illnesses by promoting healthy eating habits and suggesting diet modifications as per individual needs.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- To assess nutritional needs of the patients by examining the process of nourishment and the association between diet, disease and health and develop specific nutritional plans for them.
- Diet planning and execution through company’s Diet Software i.e., CRM
- Regular diet monitoring and sending diet through CRM and to update it based on the specifications.
- Consult and coordinate with doctors at our clinics to determine the specific dietary restriction and Ayurvedic herbs to be prescribed to the patients or client.
- Therapeutic diet planning in case of any medical issues associated.
- Maintaining the quality of diets and innovate on diet recipes.
- Dealing with stuck cases/ difficult cases in coordination with seniors.
- Preparing tips and presentations and articles related to health or other medical issues/ nutrition when required.
- Reporting to the HOD and submission of required targets and reports when given.
- Activities/ Seminars to be attended ( if required)
- Content writing work/ website work ( if required).
- Monitoring of AMP clients (Annual Maintenance Program)- review & updating.
- Researching how the body’s functions are affected by nutrient supply.
Post Graduate in Food & Nutrition/ Clinical Nutrition.
Key Skills Required
- Good spoken & written English and Hindi
- An understanding of biochemistry/human physiology/Nutrition, body metabolism.
- Domain Knowledge
- Must be able to work accurately, under pressure, to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills on the phone as well as face-to-face
- Proficient with computers including word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Committed, enthusiastic team player
Key Result Area
- Customer Satisfaction- Focus on the importance of fulfilling customers expectations by zero complaints, no refunds, Quality Service , up-gradation.
- Process Adherence- well adapted to the process flow and fulfils the quality measures.
- Target Revenue- To meet the monthly target through up-gradation, rejoins & references
- People- Skills up-gradation, enhance learning in domain, improve communication skills
- TEAM LEADER – CLIENT RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE
The Sales/Team Leader enjoys and thrives on the competitive nature of the sale while functioning as a front-line senior sales agent. In addition, builds customer loyalty by providing excellent customer service through the coaching and development of sales agents. Additional challenges include process improvement, monitoring and managing staff performance, communicating openly and frequently, demonstrating integrity, and leading by example.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, directing and controlling the activities of a volume-driven, customer contact centre.
- Lead, manage and oversee the daily operations of the contact centre; responsible for customer care, sales goal and high closure rate of sales opportunities.
- Develop strategies and tactics to ensure that the contact centre reaches objectives and targets.
- Drive increased sales through an increased focus on sales, sales process improvement and sales motivation.
- Develop contact centre/customer care policies and procedures that maximize productivity and profitability.
- Ensure accurate and timely sales support to the customers.
- Supports and communicates business goals, quality standards, processes, procedures, and policies.
- Distribute Leads to Team Members.
- Collect and study dispositions, daily .
- Listen to NI(not intrested), SI(service issue), WN(wrong number), CB(call back) cases daily.
- Give documented feedback daily .
- Re-churn data (NI) to others.
- Take escalated calls, closure calls.
- Implement audit feedback.
- Study OB(outbound) calls and IB(inbound) calls MIS
Key Skills Required
- Obvious Leadership capabilities
- Sales leadership skills
- Domain Knowledge
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to motivate and cultivate the respect of others
- Ability to influence others in a positive manner
- Accepts ownership and accountability for business decisions
- Strong Communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong listening skills
- Uncompromising integrity
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of individuals, both internal and external, positively and effectively
- Possesses strong, independent judgment skills, as well as to make the effective decisions quickly.
- Demonstrated track record of team building in a fast-paced support center sales environment
- Ability to lead people to accomplish objectives without creating hostility in the workplace
- Working knowledge of business computer systems and related software
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Must have 5 years of experience..
Email : email@example.com
Call: 011- 26123305